We have already given you our tips on styling while you are on holiday, how to pack your suitcase and what type of bikini suits your body shape, so now here are our tips for how to dress while traveling to your holiday destination!
When traveling your style should not have to be compromised! You can still travel in style using our guide;
- Wear well fitted trousers that have extra stretch in for comfort
- Wear a loose fitting top so you feel relaxed and don’t get too warm
- Take a jacket or blazer with you while on the plane as it can get very cold in the air
- A scarf is the perfect accessory to keep you warm if you haven’t packed a jacket
- Make sure you take a large bag to keep all your travel necessities in, including your travel organiser (make sure you check out our post on what to take in your organiser!)
This first look features our best selling indigo ultimate stretch jeans! They are super versatile and comfortable. With them being a dark indigo wash we have teamed them with a light print top and our favourite white summer coat.
Look 2 is the same as look 1 just swapping the summer coat for a neutral colour scarf with beautiful delicate lace trim. When wearing a printed top its best to keep your accessories plain and simple.
Look 3 again with the indigo stretch jeans, this time with our best selling drape top in lime! The light weight fabric makes this top extremely comfortable while being bang on trend with the bright colour. Adding the snake print scarf relaxes the outfit and adds extra warmth.
Look 4 is our final look, white on white. White is a major trend this summer and looks as though it is here to stay through to next year so this is the perfect look. These skinny white jeans have extra stretch in them to make them very comfortable and fit perfectly. Adding the coloured layered tops breaks up the white and also gives extra warmth.
Make sure you check out last weeks style tip on how to pack a capsule holiday wardrobe!